Tuesday 15 September 2009

Tammy's Thoughts

I hope to continue doing the “Tammy’s Thoughts” that I had begun years ago but did not keep up on (as I never seem to have any thoughts). Please be patient with me.

We are away to church retreat this weekend. I am so looking forward to it. The numbers are sounding if they will be a little down this year, but this may mean some excellent bonding time for those who are able to make it.

Trevor now has a motorcycle. This is a bit scary for me, but whether I trust him or not to drive safely, I do trust our God. Also, God did a great work in making it possible for him to purchase a fantastic bike for a very little amount, so I can’t help but praise God in this.

Well, I hope to add more in a few days should I have any more thoughts.

Thank you for your prayers,
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to post comments on our blog. We would love to hear from you.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, your comments won's appear immediately. All comments have to be reviewed for appropriate content before they are posted.

    ReplyDelete