Saturday 10 October 2009

Prayer for Rob

Dear Friends,

I am sending this out to all of you who support and pray for our family and ministry in the hopes that you will uphold my brother before our God.

My brother, Rob, is 38 and it appears he has cancer. He has been in severe pain for several weeks and was admitted to the hospital on Friday. After some initial tests the Doctors are warning the family and Rob that cancer seems very likely. Rob will be undergoing some more tests (including biopsies) in the next 24-48 hours to confirm the Doctors fears.

At this point, there are several cancers that this could be and we don’t want to think too much about the possibilities until the Doctors have completed the tests and given their opinions.

Please pray for my brother. At such a young age, this really hits hard. Please pray that God will have His perfect way (knowing that HE is good in everything HE does) and that His desires will be accomplished. We want nothing more than a complete healing of Rob, but we want this healing to be as God intends; Whether that is physical or spiritual. Please pray for strength for my dear brother. Please pray for wisdom on the part of the Doctors.

Please pray for the rest of the family. My parents, Brad and Wendy, are able to be with my brother at this time and that is a great comfort. Please pray for us, we desperately would love to be with Uncle Rob, but just aren’t able too.

Thank you for your prayers and your words of encouragement.

I will send an update as soon as we know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment